Saturday, June 1, 2013

A Lover of God's Creations

Every morning on my daily walk I go past a house that is heavily laden with the most beautiful flowers. When I first took notice of this house I thought the flowers were artificial; after closer inspection I realized that they were real.

The beautiful blossoms just seemed to flourish under the care of of their owner. Their vibrant colors and robust healthy leaves burst forth a zuberance that no other yard possessed. After walking past this house several times I realized that the gardener possessed something that many of us long to conquer, the ability to nurture our gifts and talents so they bring God glory.

As I continued my walk I begin to think about the small investment of time, money and energy that the gardener had placed in her hobby. It only flourished because of her care and effort . God tells us that our gifts are unrevocable, it's up to us to use them. When we begin to see them as the easiest way to glorify God, then they will flourish like the flowers of the Gardner.
God will gently catch the scent of our gifts and spread them like that of a pollen infused bee.

I want to glorify God by encouraging others to plant, water and nourish their God given talents and abilities.


No comments:

Post a Comment